Re: [livecode] when is it live coding, when not?

From: David Barbour <dmbarbour_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 10:26:44 -0700

I use mostly found words and letters. I must not be writing. :)

By "your own sound" I mean that they aren't in huge, recognizable phrases.
US courts ruled that eight sequential notes was too much. If you're using
microsounds or similar sub-notes, I doubt creating the same note as someone
else would be significant...