[livecode] the Musical Metacreation Weekend 2013 sets

From: Renick Bell <renick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 11:27:25 +0900

Hello everyone.

There was some live coding at the Musical Metacreation Weekend 2013 in
Sydney on Saturday.

http://www.isea2013.org/events/mume2013/

I enjoyed watching Andrew and Ben live coding in Extempore and tried
hard to understand the code going up on two separate projectors. There
seems to be a lot of potential in live coding duos. It was also my
first time to learn about XTLang
(http://benswift.me/extempore-docs/#sec-3).

I played a 26-minute set. I've put up a direct recording of it:

direct download:
http://renickbell.net/sound/renick-bell-live-coding-mume-130615.mp3

streaming: https://soundcloud.com/renick/renick-bell-live-coding-at

I'll put up a video I recorded later once I have a chance to edit it.

Renick

--
Renick Bell
- http://renickbell.net