Re: [livecode] A huge thank you...

From: adc <alberto.decampo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 10:17:06 +0200

+ 11 and a big big thank tou to the organizers from my crew also !

We loved the entire event, and now have plenty of new things to work on,
taking up the 9min blank slate practice, studying MandelCode,
contributing to netmusiclib, checking out Extempore,
and lots of places to go and play and talk ;-)

best, adc