Re: [livecode] A huge thank you...

From: David Ogborn <ogbornd_at_mcmaster.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 23:59:03 +0100

Hi all,

That was an amazing festival! - and I'm sure I'm not the only one who looks forward to seeing how the energy and exchange of ideas it generated ripples out into the wide world. And yes, much love and thanks to Juan and Patrick - the festival was stamped by your warmth, openness and enthusiasm!

Yours truly,
David

On 2013-04-24, at 11:40 AM, Jonas Hummel <news_at_jonashummel.de> wrote:
> joining in the choir. very inspiring days & time!!!
>
> Please let everyone know when & where recordings from the performances will be ready to look into.
> Looking forward to a next event like that!
> Until then I will be puttin those blue stickers all over the place/s :)
>
> all the best,
> Jonas
>

> On 24.04.13 11:34, Konstantinos Vasilakos wrote:
>>
>> Many kudos to the organisers, and big thanks to laptop artists, music hackers, or whatever they like to be called they filled the stage with letters and patches. Looking forward for the next one, preferably a place where one can enjoy some WeisBier once again.
>>
>> Best
>>
>> K.
>>

>> 2013/4/24 Marcel Wierckx <marcel_at_lownorth.nl>
>> this first ever live code festival exceeded my expectations, my compliments to the organizers for doing such a great job.
>>
>> it was very nice to be around so many enthusiastic and stimulating people, would be great to see some of you again somewhere next year!
>>
>> Marcel
>>
>> On 2013-04-23, at 5:08 PM, Nick Collins wrote:
>>
>> > ... to all the organizers, supporters, performers and participants of the live code festival in karlsruhe this last weekend!
>> >
>> > Big up arrow to Juan and Patrick especially!

>> --
>> Best.
>>
>> K.

Dr. David Ogborn, Assistant Professor