Re: [livecode] For BEER: Alcomatic text scores for laptop ensemble

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:43:37 +0100

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:23:16PM +0000, Click Nilson wrote:
> Thanks Scott,
>
> Click Nilson
>
> http://www.sussex.ac.uk/Users/nc81/ForBEER.html
>
> Code responsibly, know your limits

I seem to remember that unknown limits may be found by iteratively
approaching them. Didn't pay much attention to math classes and played
games instead. In a stroke of educational genius my math teacher gave
me a book on game theory... But I'm fairly sure that's right.

Also; despite having had relationships with more than one composer I
don't think anyone ever dedicated a composition to me. Will need to do
something with this.

Will also need a signed copy when we next meet.

Thanks,
Kas.