[livecode] live coding in Steeltown Fri Feb 8

From: David Ogborn <ogbornd_at_mcmaster.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:27:41 -0500

Hi all,

On Friday Feb 8 (7-10 PM) we will be celebrating the release of the Cybernetic Orchestra's 2nd album (more details forthwith) with a CD release party at the Factory Media Arts Centre during the monthly James Street N art crawl.

If anyone would like to do a solo or small group live coding set (could be as brief as 10 minutes) during the first half of the evening (between 7 and 9 PM) please let me know ASAP!

Yours truly,
David

Dr. David Ogborn, Assistant Professor
Communication Studies & Multimedia