Re: [livecode] is live coding aiming to audience with particular programming knowledge

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 17:13:53 +0100

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 04:59:15PM +0100, Patrick Borgeat wrote:
> We could stop projecting our screens and stream the screens wirelessly to
> the audiences smart phones. Then they at least have a good reason to stare
> into their phones all the time :-)

There is a Racket chat client library for Jabber. I never tested it,
but I think this means that Fluxus (which can use basically all Racket
libraries) could log into Facebook's chat and call "eval" on all
incoming messages.

By creating a "pair" of the user name and the message string and a
custom error-handler everyone could get their own errors chatted back.
I think.

I'm fairly sure that would work and that that way everyone could be
staring at their tracking device, while livecoding.

Another solution would be to get some of those nice big inflatable
balls that always seem to work so well at festivals and raves. That'd
deal with it too, I suspect.

;-)
Kas.