Re: [livecode] is live coding aiming to audience with particular programming knowledge

From: <andrew_at_moso.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 07:49:41 +1000 (EST)

ooo, I quite like codiscianship ;) -----Original Message----- From: "Click Nilson" <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com> Sent: Monday, 14 January, 2013 7:46am To: livecode_at_toplap.org Subject: Re: [livecode] is live coding aiming to audience with particular programming knowledge I shall henceforth be using the terms code living, progsic, interprogrammic musactivity, real code time art, turing music, perforgramming, codeming, codative interartivity, codiscianship and concert coding to avoid confusion. I am a coda.