[livecode] community report

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 16:41:27 +0000

Hi all,

I had the idea from elsewhere[1] that we could make a community
report, so we can find out what each other is up to, and new folks can
get some insight into what's going on.

I'm not sure what form this should take but if you think it's a good
idea and have a live coding related band, language environment,
festival, workshop, tour, or other project then feel free to jump in
and make it happen:

  http://toplap.org/wiki/Community_report

Otherwise I'll assume it's a bad idea and quietly drop it..

alex

[1] http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell_Communities_and_Activities_Report