Re: [livecode] is live coding aiming to audience with particular programming knowledge

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 16:38:50 +0100

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 03:09:27PM +0000, alex wrote:

> One more observation: you can't read code while dancing.

I am interested in this observation.

Maybe this is no big deal. When we encounter somebody with blue eyes
we do not -typically- think that we'd get a lot more insight into this
and be able to appreciate any potential beauty that might be there by
sequencing the person's genome.

On the other hand; maybe it would be interesting to try to somehow
come up with a setup where you *could* read while dancing. My gut
feeling says interested researchers could do worse than trying to play
Dance Dance Revolution once (you'll suck at first, stick with it for a
evening, get a volunteer for friendly competition).

;-)
Kas.