[livecode] terminal

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 17:30:56 +0100

Dear all,

http://st.suckless.org/

That's a terminal that, through using Shift+PgUp/PgDn will let you
change your font-size, assuming a scalable font is used. It will also
re-flow your text at such events.

This could come in quite handy when giving presentations.

I wouldn't call it ready for general usage otherwise; it doesn't let
all programs set the title of the terminal as seen by the window
manager yet, making it a but impractical if you use a lot of terminals
all the time. Also depends on something like screen for a scrollback
buffer which is also a bit inconvenient in day to day use.

Still, this one feature could make it very interesting for our kind of
use-case.

Yours,
Kas.