[livecode] TOPLAP interview with Benoit and the Mandelbrots

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 12:39:36 +0000

Hi everyone,

Here's a brand new interview with Benoit and the Mandelbrots!

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rXtz2o3lHpjXJxPXSGduK63ZuK06GFV5RrPQLUl8R30/edit

The interview hasn't been conducted yet, so please help by
contributing questions, or if you are a member of Benoit and the
Mandelbrots, answers.

When it's done we can publish it on the website. There's no halting
condition in the instructions yet, so we will need to modify the
instructions on the fly, otherwise it'll just go on forever.

Best wishes,

http://yaxu.org/