[livecode] Toplap in NYC

From: Matthew Conlen <mpconlen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 03:26:43 -0400

Hey all,

So I posted this in another thread, but it may have been ignored based on the subject line. Basically my question is this:

Is anyone on this list in NYC? Are any of you performing actively? Do you know of any venues here in which a precedent has been set so that one might pitch them a live coding performance?

Sorry that this is all question and no substance, but I really want to know. This whole list seems to be very European centric, but there must be some north americans here. Let me know.

Best,
Matt

--
http://www.mathisonian.com