[livecode] Looking for a livecoding visual artist

From: Antonio Roberts <antonio_at_hellocatfood.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:37:59 +0100

As part of Flip Festival in Wolverhampton on Saturday 3rd November
from 9pm I'll be staging an evening of live computer-generated art and
graffiti art called The People vs The Machine. The event takes
inspiration from films such as Robocop, Terminator and The Matrix, and
seeks to address the following question:

In the not-too-distant future will human and machine fuse to form a
race of superhuman cyborgs or will we be crushed under the weight of a
robot uprising?

Three digital artists and three live/graffiti artists will have up to
two hours to create artwork in front of an audience that addresses
this question in some way.

I'm on the lookout for a livecoding visual artist to take part in
this. If this sounds of interest to a livecoding visual artist in the
UK (preferably West Midlands) then please get in touch and I'll send
over more details!

Kind regards,

Antonio Roberts

--