Re: [livecode] livecoding at icmc2012

From: Adam Smith <adam_at_adamsmith.as>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 03:52:41 -0700

Proposed monday lunching action:

- gather up anyone familiar from the livecoding paper session ending
at 12.45 in DDT (Tabor youth hostel)
- walk south towards the river to the corner of Vidovdanska cesta and
Trubarjeva ulica
- head into a Kavalino
(http://www.inyourpocket.com/slovenia/ljubljana/Restaurants-and-Cafes/Italian/Kavalino_38325v)
at 13.00

Trubarjeva ulica (a street that parallels the river, but one step
north of the river bank) seems to be covered with alternative food
options, so I've chosen Kavalino as an easy-to-locate reference point
while, presumably, we are all still getting to know the city.

Unrelated to food, I noticed a SuperCollider lab that runs 4--6pm
(16.00-18.00) every day of the conference at Cyberpipe (within easy
walking distance of the paper sessions), culminating with a party on
Friday. I'll certainly be checking this out.