Re: [livecode] Live coding festival (preannouncement)

From: <andrew_at_moso.com.au>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:31:35 +1000 (EST)

Sounds great Juan. I'm anxiously awaiting as directed! -----Original Message----- From: "Juan A. Romero" <rukano_at_gmail.com> Sent: Friday, 27 April, 2012 10:52pm To: livecode_at_toplap.org Subject: [livecode] Live coding festival (preannouncement) Dear live coders and TOPLAP community, I’m happy to announce that we are hosting a live coding festival here at the Karlsruhe University of Music in Germany between 19th and 21th of April 2013. Our plan is to have 3 days with talks, workshops and concerts and time for exchanging ideas and sharing our software environments and approaches to live coding. As we are still in the early stages of organizing, we can’t give much details, but we just want to let you know so you can mark the date in your calendar and anxiously await more information. It would be a nice opportunity to combine this with the submissions for the CMJ live coding edition, as some of the works will be already done by that time and could be shown and discussed at the festival. I will keep you informed about this as soon as we have more details. Cheers, Juan