[livecode] News (was: Live Coding in Mexico City)

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:36:14 +0100

Have fun!

I just wanted to point out that I've added a blog plugin to add a news
feed to the TOPLAP wiki. I think the most recent five news items
appear on the front page.

You can add news by clicking "TOPLAP news" in the sidebar, then
selecting the 'wikilog' tab along the top. I think you have to be
logged in. You can find links to RSS/atom feeds on that same wikilog
tab. Here's the direct link to it:
  http://toplap.org/index.php?title=Blog:News&action=wikilog

Please put whatever live coding related news you like up, including
events such as this. If we get too much news then we can reorganise
it rather than constrain ourselves!

It's also possible to make other blog feeds like this, for example if
you wanted to make a regional or Spanish language feed please go
ahead, and let me know if you need help.

Cheers,

alex

--
http://yaxu.org/