[livecode] livecoding concert with SuperCollider

From: <alln4tural-list_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:40:48 +0200

hello livecoders,

this is a recording of a live coding session
i did a couple weeks back (my first in public:):

http://soundcloud.com/all-n4tural-live/2012-03-24/s-1tQTn

it's pure SuperCollider, using only laptop mic input in the first half,
then some recorded samples later, mostly from previous laptop-mic sessions,
freesound and soundcloud.

it starts of a bit slowly -- me being didactic, i suppose --
but i was fairly pleased with it overall. got some
interested feedback from non-coders afterwards, happy.

cheers,
eddi
http://soundcloud.com/all-n4tural