Re: [livecode] ICMC deadline

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:00:00 +0100

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 05:12:04PM +0000, alex wrote:

> There is a 10 EUR entry fee for music submissions, I'm not sure why
> that is, but let me know if that is a problem as I might be able to
> find funds to reimburse you.

I could imagine that they anticipated that this conference would attract
the kind of person who would find it interesting, funny and relatively
easy to submit a few hundred thousand pieces to demonstrate the
diversity his new generative system is capable of?

A fee like that would stop such practices rather quickly.

Or maybe they just want to have a party.

Kas.