[livecode] Wrongheaded live in one hour and _at_clicknilson on twitter

From: Click Nilson <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 21:32:44 +0000

Wrongheaded are live in Birmingham in one hour +- 15 (10.30pm perhaps).
http://networkmusicfestival.org/

We're a bit networked, but setting up a further live stream on the side too much, sorry...

But feel free to join in a little twittering via _at_clicknilson on twitter. Heckling is fine. I guess this message is impractical except for those already at the festival, but you never know...

best