Re: [livecode] ICMC 2012 live coding categories

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:30:31 +0000

Further to this, the specific call for live coding music has been updated:

"This category is for music performance that involves the changing of
rules while they are followed. Classically this involves the live
modification of computer source code while it is executed. However,
the use of electronic computers is not strictly necessary in live
coding, for example the rules may instead be followed by human
musicians or dancers, and submissions which expand the definition of
live coding are encouraged. Video documentation of past works should
be included where possible, or otherwise descriptions should be
sufficiently detailed to allow review of both aesthetic and conceptual
aspects of the proposal."

alex

--
http://yaxu.org/