Re: [livecode] Grace 3.8.0

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 11:03:58 +0100

On 24/11/2011, Aykut Caglayan <aykut_caglayan_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Kassen,
>
>> Without a help text I'm a bit lost now.
> hmm, please ask it to Dr. Taube

Just a theory, but was the file that you linked to a executable? That
was compiled for x86 architecture CPU's? In that case the problem was
most likely that I tried to figure out what it did on a PPC
architecture.

I'll try again when back home. I applaud your enthusiasm and I'm very
much in favour of this kind of metronome idea; considering how Lisp
(and its family) opperate it's a bit strange to me that I sometimes
see Lispy systems for music that don't support realtime/livecoding
usage. That said; IMHO posts like yours would really benefit from a
link to a manual and/or a README in the offered zip file. That way
potential future users will know what we have here and why they would
try to get it to work.

Yours,
Kas.