Re: [livecode] A thought experiment

From: thor <th.list_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 11:32:07 +0100

I think this is a great idea Kassen, and Adrian's concrete suggestion is cool.

One issue would be if the TPL license would be compatible with GPL (for instance)?

So if I licence ixi lang with a TPL licence, but it's written in SuperCollider which is
GPL, I might have created a great mess.

It seems to me to be pretty straight forward to create your own license for the works
that you create. We need a generative music license for example. The CC licenses
don't really work for works that vary.

This summer I hear Aymeric Mansoux give this paper:
http://su.kuri.mu/00000001/2011----MY.LAWYER.IS.AN.ARTIST/

well worth reading.

Thor