Re: [livecode] Softwareblocks

From: Michele Pasin <michele.pasin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:32:29 +0100

that looks so much fun, thanks for sharing.

Another possibly related thing (most likely for older kids) is Little Big
Planet, the playstation game.

Once I was given a demonstration of the worlds-creation functionalities it
has [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LittleBigPlanet#Content_creation] which
left me pretty stunned!

And it's not just about creating monster with funny faces.. check out these
guys, they created a working calculator!
http://games.slashdot.org/story/08/10/07/2232247/Working-Calculator-Created-in-LittleBigPlanet

mik