[livecode] lemuriformes

From: Laurens van der Wee <l.vanderwee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 12:47:58 +0200

Hi,

For those living in the Basel area: tomorrow at Plattfon record store we will present the results of a week of intense rehearsals and experimentation with our lemuriformes project. Starts at 20h00 actually.

Also:
28 August: 008 Festival Arnhem The Netherlands
28 November - 1 December: (Re)Thinking Improvisation Symposium Malmø

And always looking for opportunities…

Thanks for your understanding, we might wanna share some more footage later,

laurens.

[lemuriformes.org]