Re: [livecode] ICMC-unConf

From: Tom Betts <tom_at_nullpointer.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:47:40 +0100

Hi Gang,

Im going to try and make it to some of this, There should be a few
livecodey types around.. I see Thor is doing a gig and i think alex
has a paper?

I was hoping to show some of my recent game based work, but I dont
know if it wil be possible since apparently I may have bypassed some
submission procedures :(

--
Tom Betts