Re: [livecode] help - "future directions in live coding"

From: Graham Coleman <ravelite_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:55:09 +0200

Hi Al,

I'm not a direct collaborator of Stefan but as my research is on
sample-based synthesis, descriptor spaces, and transformation I think that
his approach is a nice approach--sequencing patterns of regions of sampled
descriptor space.

I wouldn't say there is a community of Haskell- coders here either, but
their system definitely seems scriptable in Haskell, so at least Stefan and
Wernfried know what they are doing in this regard). I would contact them if
you have any questions.

I'm mostly a Chuck and supercollider guy too.

cheers,