Re: [livecode] dancing sort

From: Click Nilson <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:38:34 +0100

Beautiful, if requiring more patience than usual; would be fun to see it animated at faster and faster speeds.

I believe however that Alex and some London perl group people did sorting dances in a pub circa 2001 or so. So they get the human scoop here, though they probably didn't dance so effectively...

best