Re: [livecode] on the benefits of programming

From: geoff cox <gcox_at_plymouth.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 23:13:44 +0100

You might find Ian Bogost's work useful, as he is making reference to
OOO but making more of the relation to OOP (and how ontology is
understood differently in philosophy and computer science). His idea of
'unit operations' draws explicitly on Harman (and Harman is reworking
Heidegger's object theory).
http://www.bogost.com/