Re: [livecode] music as data

From: thor <th.list_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:25:53 +0000

As he says in his own words, he's a "serial entrepreneur".

We should therefore not expect the same objectivity or clarity of thinking as one
would expect from a good academic or someone who was not trying to sell stuff.

I found his portrayal of Impromptu (which uses Scheme) funny, considering
that Clojure is just that: a Lisp dialect (on top of Java! hmmm?).