Re: [livecode] new TOPLAP home page

From: Vilson Vieira <vilson_at_void.cc>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 23:47:33 -0300

"For a long time computer scientists have been
trying to erase time from programming, and we're now putting it back
in. For a long time computer musicians have been trying to hide the
computation in their music, and we're celebrating it."

IMHO it's something that we need to put on the new home page :-)

I agree with you Alex, and I believe the Web -- and its new improvements on
audio and graphics synthesis/processing -- is becoming more and more a good
ambient to create to-humans-by-humans programming languages.

Cheers.

--
Vilson Vieira
vilson_at_void.cc