Re: [livecode] live coding

From: Geoff Cox <imvgc_at_hum.au.dk>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:33:17 +0100

To add to the diversity of people on the list, I am not a live-coder but
doing some research at Aarhus University, Denmark (although from the UK)
and am very interested in real-time coding practices. I have written,
and am writing, some collaborative texts with Alex McLean that relates
broadly to the topic.
For a sample of the kind of approach (although this one is single
authored), see http://www.anti-thesis.net/contents/texts/means-end.pdf
cheers, geoff (a long time lurker)

--
Center for Digital Urban Living
Department of Information and Media Studies