Re: [livecode] live coding

From: Adam D Bachman <adam.bachman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:55:02 -0500

howdy,

My name is Adam. I started a hackerspace in Baltimore (
http://baltimorenode.org), I write web software for a living (
http://smartlogicsolutions.com, http://figure53.com/tixato) and I'm
interested in visual livecoding and in software tools that support creative
acts. Long time lurker, active locally (Baltimore, MD) trying to instigate
creative programming. My hobby is getting software to work on my
Ubuntu-powered Thinkpad.

Some work relevant to this list are a brief flirtation with ruby-processing
which produced a few practice sessions: http://flic.kr/p/8bd9u8,
https://gist.github.com/441520, https://gist.github.com/444540; and a
library of ideas and sketches that I've accumulated over the last four years
or so: https://github.com/abachman/sketchbook.

I enjoy living vicariously through the antics and events I read about here,
hope that's alright :)

- Adam
---
http://adambachman.org