Re: [livecode] live coding

From: Laurens van der Wee <l.vanderwee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:24:20 +0200

Hi,

Am I gonna be thrown off the list if I don't reply? :)

I'm not very very active, but yes, I livecode now and then. Max/MSP, because that's my tool, can't help it :-).
Recently in a interdisciplinary project called lmrfrms, of which I promised you a video, and I hope it will go online soon.
My name is Laurens, by the way, 28, NL, but now living in Vilnius.

Cheers,

l.

On 15 feb 2011, at 18:07, Rob Myers wrote:

> On 15/02/11 14:47, alex wrote:
>>
>> So, I think it's time to break the ice that's formed, and to entice
>> some lurkers out and broaden the discussion. So please hit reply and
>> introduce yourself, and state your interest in live coding.
>
> I'm (a) Rob. I enjoy watching livecoding.
>
> I even wrote about it once -
>
> http://robmyers.org/weblog/2010/02/livecoding-as-realistic-artistic-practice.html
>
> - Rob.

laurens.