Re: [livecode] Betablocker DS

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 19:23:33 +0100

Josh;

does anyone know where in the US I can get a card for running homebrew
> applications? I googled, but most of the results end up being
> overseas?

Depending on what side of what sea you are on they might be illegal to sell
and/or Nintendo might have intimidated companies to not sell them; the same
cards are used for piracy. Importing one for your own use should work out
fine, in practice.

It's ironic, how hard some companies that make toys work at making sure we
aren't having our own kind of fun with them.

Yours,
Kas.