Re: [livecode] ISEA2011 Istanbul - EXTENDED DEADLINE JANUARY 15, 2011

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:14:25 +0100

Maybe it's just me....

But I imagine that either you could assume that everybody already knows what
"ISEA" is, in which case there will probably not be a need to cross-post to
this degree, or you are in desperate need of attention in which case it
would probably help to at least briefly outline what you are talking about.

Just for kicks I Googled your organisation, then I had to click through two
or three domains to get to the relevant site where I had to click on two
different links both marked "call for papers" before I finally found
anything resembling guidelines for the papers (the first such link I
encountered repeated the info that the deadline for these papers was
extended).

To save others the trouble; "We invite proposals for panels, artworks,
papers and workshops from artists, scientists and academics interested in
how the digital and electronic media are re-shaping contemporary society and
behaviors. "

Yours,
Kas.