[livecode] Extreme livecoding in Tampere

From: David Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 08:32:34 +0200

Hi all,

Winter is in full swing in Finland, with deep snow and temperatures
hovering around a balmy -10, so we decided it would be a great time to
do some outdoor building projections!

Antti Jadertpolm will be improvising live paintings (live-photoshop),
Miska Knapek will be visualising energy use and algorithmic christmas
trees and I will be livecoding fluxus at the Tampere Architecture Week
"Night of Lights" tomorrow evening - more info (in Finnish) here:

http://www.arkkitehtuuriviikko.fi/

cheers,

dave