Re: [livecode] piksel fest

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 18:22:56 +0100

> To save confusion - for me the sound and video seem out of alignment
> by some minutes. Also the camera falls over and the video stops
> towards the end, I think while the camerawoman was off dancing which
> was a good sign :)

I did wonder about that, actually re-downloaded the file fearing some sort
of corruption.

I still love this one. Actually lately I heard a fair amount of
laptop-generated acid and as I noted on FaceBook; it didn't touch me so
much. Most of that lacks the whimsical and free-flowing feel that I like in
acid. I'm suspecting that those old pieces were a sort of exploration of the
machines that livecoding -again- offers.

That doesn't account for everything, but I still like it as a theory.

Again; absolutely marvellous set.

Kas.