Re: [livecode] vsxu

From: Vilson Vieira <vilson_at_void.cc>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:48:49 -0300

I was searching for visual programming yesterday and (what a
coincidence) found vsxu too. I've found other interesting projects
like NodeBox 2 [1] and it's OpenGL version [2], and Fnk [3], that's
sadly implemented on top of Flash :-( but a incredible one-man
project.

I'm so interested on the use of Clutter [4] to new visual programming
editors/ambients.

All the best.

[1] http://beta.nodebox.net/
[2] http://www.cityinabottle.org/nodebox/