[livecode] fluxus livecoding demo video?

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:11:03 +0100

Hi all,

I was after a quick video to run in a presentation to help introduce
the concept of live coding. I thought a fluxus video would be good,
as with a musical example you always have the problem of talking over
sound. There's some great tutorials etc but I've had difficulty
finding a snappy, possibly slightly showy, 1 minute demo, with active
live coding making regular changes. Anyone got something that fits
the bill? I was going to use one of Gabor Papp's lovely hackpact
videos, but I wondered if anyone had something specifically edited to
show off fluxus.

This is for the Psychology of Programming Interest Group (
http://ppig2010.org/ ) in Madrid, the papers could be of interest to
people here, they're not online yet but based on previous meetings
they will be open access.

Cheers,

http://yaxu.org/