Re: [livecode] Algorithms are thoughts. Chainsaws are tools

From: Julian Rohrhuber <rohrhuber_at_uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 16:42:03 +0200

I have the impression that our constant emphasis on untoolness is a response to a certain understanding of tools as being not about conversation, but about getting something done efficiently. In a conversation, something is getting done, too, and this has certain conditions, but it is of a different order than just being instrumental.