Re: [livecode] stephen ramsay's short film on livecoding

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 00:41:57 +0200

Peter Kim picked it up;
http://createdigitalmusic.com/2010/07/06/thought-and-performance-live-coding-music-explained-to-anyone-really/#comments

<http://createdigitalmusic.com/2010/07/06/thought-and-performance-live-coding-music-explained-to-anyone-really/#comments>One
or two interesting points so far, as well as some notes on whether or not
Scheme is Lisp (sigh). CDM hosts worthwhile debates with some regularity
though, so this might be worth keeping a eye on.

I saw that video before, BTW, but I can't remember where. I like it as a
starting point for debate (which I think is how it was meant). I'd like to
see/show it once in a larger group with a diverse audience.

Yours,
Kas