Re: [livecode] nominated for deletion on wikipedia

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 23:46:33 +0000

Hi Kassen,

This is a great point to discuss, which I'll probably join in with
after sleep. This is just a note to say I applied your edit to the
wiki page. Hope you don't mind but I think edit-while-discuss is
better than discuss-then-edit, to keep impetus on fixing up the page
as well as fitting in with our general approach to life.

alex

--
http://yaxu.org/