[livecode] survey results and ICMC paper

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 21:28:14 +0000

Hi all,

The survey I did ages ago was secretly about live coding creativity
and ended up being written up in a conference paper (iccc-x) in
shortened form. A fuller version is chapter 6 of this report:
  http://doc.gold.ac.uk/~ma503am/writing/transfer.pdf

Thanks again to all who took part.

I also wrote a paper on my pattern library for ICMC:
  http://doc.gold.ac.uk/~ma503am/writing/icmc10/petrol-draft.pdf

I heard that reviews from ICMC are not likely to be detailed this year
so any feedback much appreciated. It does need a fair amount of work,
in particular more musical examples, although space is short...

Cheerio,

http://yaxu.org/