Re: [livecode] Live coding in Ruby

From: Topher Cyll <christophercyll_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:19:52 -0500

Hey Martin,

Glad to hear that some of that code was useful! I'm reading up on
what you've been working on in your blog right now. Very cool.
Another mailing list you might enjoy is the Ruby MIDI group.

http://groups.google.com/group/ruby-midi

Not very well publicized, but full of interesting people and more than
a few interesting projects. =)

Anyway, nice to meet you!
Topher Cyll