Re: [livecode] Fwd: IEEE1588 patent encumbered -- project needs different leader

From: thor <th.list_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 09:44:03 +0000

> i saw his fingerworks keyboard as well and got so impressed i
> considered getting one myself.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FingerWorks
> then apple bought up the company (including patent) and stopped
> production. :-(

Is it the layout they're interested in?

This is funny:
http://www.fscklog.com/2007/10/apple-patentant.html

But one can imagine that this would be the keyboard layout when they
release the iBook touch tablet. ... (Something like an iPhone 4 times
the size of
the current one?)

damn, I sound like some Apple buff here.