[livecode] ixi lang released

From: thor <th.list_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:52:51 +0000

xpost apology

Hello

Today is a good day to release the ixi lang that I've been playing
with lately. I've performed with it a few times and it seems to be
quite robust. I would be interested in hearing from people that try
(or "user test" in another lingo) the language, and am therefore
requesting email addresses from people downloading the language.

ixi lang is an interpreter written in SuperCollider, on top of
SuperCollider. It uses a different key combination for evaluating
code, thus not overwriting SC commands. In an ixi lang document one
can write both SC code and ixi lang code : )

As you will see from the examples on this vimeo page, the ixi lang is
basically a textual high-level interface for patterns in SC.

http://www.vimeo.com/ixi

The ixi lang comes as a standalone app or as classes for SuperCollider.

To be downloaded here:

http://www.ixi-audio.net/ixilang

I wish you all nice holidays.

Thor