Re: [livecode] live coding board games/ online games

From: Click Nilson <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 21:18:44 +0000

Thanks Kassen, perfect.

Nomic is the one I was looking for here. I've played Fluxx and I don't
believe you can write entirely new rules in that, you can only swap
within the existing cards (well, unless you decide arbitrarily to do
so...), but following your links lots of relevant material around it
seems:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_with_mutable_rules
and I like the blank cards.

Your 'add a rule' game is similar to the lecture demo I sometimes run
of passing out live coding cards which say 'pass this card on after
modifying this instruction' ; )

Cheers,
Nick