Re: [livecode] Computer generated music for Sci-Fi movie

From: <productions_at_soalegacy.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 15:37:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear members of toplag:

I am in the process of preparing the budget for the Sci-Fi movie "Rupturian".

The Rupturians belong to a highly advanced alien civilization.

In certain parts of the movie there is computer generated music (CGM) to convey the ambience of an alien environment.

If you are interested in preparing music for this movie, I will send you the parts of the script that will have CGM. You would then send me a proposal, with a sample of the music and its cost.

Please visit http://wwww.rupturian.com

Albert Herrera