Re: [livecode] ixi lang

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:12:31 +0200

Evan;

> In grad school, a colleague wanted to do a project that drew data graphs
> based on the spatial layout of Java programs, so you could visualize their
> overall structure. The instructor said "that's not interesting." I'm
still
> disappointed...

I agree, that *is* disappointing.

You might be interested in this;
http://www.acs.org.au/documents/public/crpit/CRPITV9Noble.pdf

That's a statistical analysis of where modules of different types are placed
in Nord Modular patches (these are basically emulated modular systems). In
the original Nord Modular the place of a module isn't relevant to execution
order (in the G2 it is) so these modules are placed where they are solely
based on what the programmer/sound designer finds the most convenient or
clear.

Yours,
Kas.